Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo West
It is about 200km from Mombasa.At the first evening you will visit the black Rhino sanctuary and see Mt. Kilimanjaro surrounded by African sky.Overnight at Ngulia Lodge built on the Ngulia Mountains overlooking the Rhino sanctuary and there is possibility to spot the Black Rhinos with a massive Telescope at the Lodge.You may also see the batted Leopard.Visit the Mzima Springs to see Hippos and Crocodiles at their natural habit.
Day 2 :Tsavo West – Amboseli
We will drive through Shetani Lava flow and nearly 100km through the Maasai land to the Amboseli National Park only about 50km to Kilimanjaro.The shadow of Mt. Kilimanjaro as the backdrop for the spectacular wildlife in and near the swamps and natural characteristics of this area.
Day 3 Amboseli – Tsavo East
Have early breakfast and game enroute to drive to Tsavo East whereby the land(s) on over 500 herds of Buffalos, Elephants, Big Lion families, all this making you feel chose the best safari.Overnight at your booked lodge/camp with a wonder view of Tsavo East.
Day 4 Tsavo East – Mombasa
Have a cup of coffee and leave the lodge to enjoy your early morning game drive and back for full breakfast. Afterwards, check out from the lodge and have another game drive and check out from the Tsavo east National park to drive to your booked beach hotel/ resort arriving late afternoon.
- You can request for price for 1 pax
- Large group discounts also available
- Joining safari can be requested but not guaranteed
This Safari Package includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
This Safari Package does not Include
- Items of a personal nature