Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning drive to Amboseli National Park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Arriving with a short game drive at Oltukai Lodge, check in, have lunch and a short rest. Afternoon game drive at the park later Dinner and overnight at Oltukai Lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli – Tsavo West.
Early morning game drives return to your camp for breakfast, after breakfast leave Amboseli for Tsavo West Game en route to Ngulia safari lodge. Check in and have lunch. In the afternoon, visit the rhino sanctuary and return to the lodge where there is usually a leopard trap and if you are lucky you will see it, dinner and overnight at the Ngulia safari lodge
Day 3: Tsavo West – Tsavo East.
Early morning breakfast game drive with a visit to Mzima Springs later on depart Tsavo West for Tsavo East which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route to Ashnil Aruba Camp. Check in and have lunch. In the afternoon, another game drive at the park later dinner and overnight at the Ashnil Aruba Camp
Day 4: Tsavo East – Mombasa.
Early morning game drive return to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast check out of the park then drive to Mombasa arriving in time for lunch in Mombasa after lunch drop off at your respective hotel.
- Accommodation is subject to availability
This Safari Package includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
This Safari Package does not Include
- Items of a personal nature