This is the best express Masai Mara safari, because it gives you a full day to tour the Masai Mara National Reserve, while at the same time keeping it short. You will see a lot of wildlife in their natural habitat, and enjoy the scenic views of the savannah grasslands.
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Early in the morning you will be picked from your hotel and be driven to Masai Mara through the famous, scenic Great Rift Valley and through Narok town with safari en route. Masai Mara is regarded as Africa’s greatest wildlife reserve. Once you arrive in the Mara, you will be checked into the rustic Sentrim luxury tented camp or Sopa Lodge. Afternoon Game Drives
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Drives
You will be taken for game drives in the vast grassland plains of the park, which will give you the opportunity to see wildlife such as the Zebra, Giraffe, Gazelle, and Topi which you find in herds scattered along the plains. You will also get to see Cheetahs and the Big Five – the Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Leopard and Rhino among others. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided at the lodge/camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi
On the last day, you will be picked early in the morning after breakfast and be driven out of the park and back to Nairobi where you will be returned to your hotel in Nairobi.
Price for 2 people
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
|Minivan||US$ 1330||US$ 1440||US$ 1760|
|Land Cruiser 4 x 4||US$ 1750||US$ 1950||US$ 2000|
NB: Contact us for pricing for bigger groups or if you want to join a safari
1st Jul – 31st Oct 2017, 23rd Dec 2017 – 1st Jan 2018
2nd Jan 2017 – 31st March 2017, 1st Nov – 22nd Dec 2017
1st Apr – 30th Jun 2017
- You can request for price for 1 pax
- Large group discounts also available
- Joining safari can be requested but not guaranteed
This Safari Package includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
This Safari Package does not Include
- Items of a personal nature