This is the best express Masai Mara safari, because it gives you a full day to tour the Masai Mara National Reserve, while at the same time keeping it short. You will see a lot of wildlife in their natural habitat, and enjoy the scenic views of the savannah grasslands.
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Early in the morning you will be picked from your hotel and be driven to Masai Mara through the famous, scenic Great Rift Valley and through Narok town with safari en route. Masai Mara is regarded as Africa’s greatest wildlife reserve. Once you arrive in the Mara, you will be checked into the rustic Sentrim luxury tented camp or Sopa Lodge. Afternoon Game Drives
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Drives
You will be taken for game drives in the vast grassland plains of the park, which will give you the opportunity to see wildlife such as the Zebra, Giraffe, Gazelle, and Topi which you find in herds scattered along the plains. You will also get to see Cheetahs and the Big Five – the Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Leopard and Rhino among others. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided at the lodge/camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi
On the last day, you will be picked early in the morning after breakfast and be driven out of the park and back to Nairobi where you will be returned to your hotel in Nairobi.
- Accommodation is subject to availability
- Balloon ride rate is $450 per adult
- Maasai village visit is $30 per person
This Safari Package includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
This Safari Package does not Include
- Items of a personal nature