Day 1: Mombasa -Tsavo East – West
You will be picked up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning drive to Tsavo East National Park which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous Tsavo man eating lions. Game en route to booked lodge or camp and have lunch. In the afternoon, proceed to Tsavo West with a game en-route to visit Rhino sanctuary and return to the lodge where there is usually a leopard trap and if you are lucky you will see it. Dinner and overnight at the Ngulia safari lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo West – Mombasa
Early morning breakfast game drive with a visit to Mzima Springs, later on, depart Tsavo West for Mombasa lunch at booked camp or lodge. After lunch proceed to Mombasa arriving late in the evening drop off at your respective hotel.
- You can request for price for 1 pax
- Large group discounts also available
- Joining safari can be requested but not guaranteed
This Safari Package includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
This Safari Package does not Include
- Items of a personal nature