Masai mara Kenya is world famous for the wildebeest migration and the “Big Five”. Apart from those Masai Mara offers breathtaking views, wide varieties of wildlife in their natural habitat, great accommodation facilities, cultural tours, camping and many more. This is a short tour designed to give you the best of Masai mara in express a short period of time. Make your booking and enjoy!
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara
Early in the morning you will be picked from your hotel and be driven to Masai Mara through the famous, scenic Great Rift Valley and through Narok town. Masai Mara is regarded as Africa’s greatest wildlife reserve. Once you arrive in the Mara, you will be checked into the rustic Sentrim luxury tented camp or Sopa Lodge.
In the afternoon you will be taken for a game drive in the vast grassland plains of the park, which will give you the opportunity to see wildlife such as the Zebra, Giraffe, Gazelle, and Topi which you find in herds scattered along the plains. You will also get to see Cheetahs and the Big Five – the Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Leopard and Rhino among others. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided at the lodge/camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara to Nairobi
On the second day, you will be picked early in the morning after breakfast and be driven out of the park and back to Nairobi where you will be returned to your hotel in Nairobi.
- Accommodation is subject to availability
- Balloon ride rate is $450 per adult
- Maasai village visit is $30 per person
This Safari Package includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
This Safari Package does not Include
- Items of a personal nature